Thursday, October 27, 2011

TESTIMONIALS FROM CFLA'S MORTGAGE SECURITIZATION AUDITOR TRAINING FOLLOW-UP WEBINAR

“Thanks for the update. Enjoyed the webinar, Art is the greatest at explaining this, he is a real asset to the company. Loved to be in more of his classes.”
Ellen Russell (Webinar Class on 09/01)

“I loved having the webinar, however, I was lucky about the time because I had those hours off, which is usually not the case. It would be great if it could be recorded to listen to at our availability. I missed a few statements here and there, which I would like to relisten to.”
Warren D. Goldstein (Webinar Class on 09/01)

“Thank you for this follow up training, I found it very helpful and informative, Liz and Art are great!”
Rhonda Arellano (Webinar Class on 09/01)

http://ping.fm/VVSNd

No comments:

Post a Comment